This error could appears on Photosmart 3210xi, Photosmart 3210, Photosmart 3310, Photosmart C5180, Photosmart C6189, Photosmart C7180,...
- Without turning off the product, disconnect the USB cable from the rear of the product.
- Remove the cartridges from the product.
- Wait for the 'Insert Cartridges ' message to display on the control panel.
- Disconnect the power cord from the back of the product.
- Wait 60 seconds.
- Reconnect the power cord.
- If the product does not automatically turn on, press the Power button.
- Reinsert the cartridges, and then close any open doors on the product. If you receive a prompt to print a calibration page, do so.
- Reconnect the USB cable to the rear of the product.
- Try printing again.
- Uninstall entirely the HP Printer: By Printer Design Home, HP Print creator, HP assistance, HP Instant Delivery, HP Print Screen Utilities, HP Photo and Imaging software
- Uninstall the printer driver from the device manager.
- Remove the USB Cable from your PC completely.
- Restart your PC without connecting USB cable back to your PC.
- Then install the HP printer software, when it ask to connect the printer, then only connect and power on.
- Your PC will automatically accept this USB Hardware driver.
- After doing above steps, reboot your PC finally and Printer
- Disconnect the power cable from the wall outlet.
- Hold on "#" and "9".
- Connect the power cable always holding on "#" and "9".
- Wait for the printer go off.
- Release the keys.
- Power on the printer.
- Choose the language and the country.
- It's ok.